Art and Design Portfolio Service
Study Art and Design in the UK
Applying to an art school in the UK can be extremely competitive, but the SI-UK Art and Design Service can guide you through the application process step by step and offer expert advice on portfolio creation and preparation from a practicing art academic.
Why use the Art and Design Service?
The Art and Design Service will do the following to maximise your chance of securing an offer:
- Provide a relevant checklist of documents required by the universities
- Pre-screen your transcripts, including your CV and reference letters
- Advice on choosing suitable universities and courses
- 90-minute portfolio review session with a qualified art and design professional
- Fill in the university application forms and track your application after submission
Art portfolio preparation and advice
Art and design portfolio review and preparation sessions provide an opportunity for students to gain expert practical advice and support from a practising artist, who has exhibited sculptures in the UK and internationally.
- Students will be given a service which is personalised to their individual needs, enabling them to develop their portfolios and acquire the background knowledge needed for their chosen educational pathway
- Tutorials are delivered either online or face-to-face across fashion design, graphic and communication design, 3D design and architecture and fine art subjects
Art and design portfolio review and preparation is offered for the following levels of study:
Study Art in the UK
The cost of the Art and Design Service is £680. Learn more by arranging your free consultation in London or Manchester today.