Studying Abroad in the UK
What is Studying Abroad?
A study abroad programme is designed for international students attending university outside of the UK the chance to receive academic credits by spending a year or longer at a UK institution.
Study Abroad programme types
- Direct enrolment
You can apply directly to a UK university that accepts international and EU students. Universities normally have special orientation and support services, and direct enrolment will afford you many opportunities to meet a huge amount of different people from all over the world, while immersing yourself in another culture.
Your current school may have direct links with UK universities whereby a certain number of students go to the UK for a term and, in exchange, UK students will spend time studying in your home country.
Why study in the UK?
- Experience UK education and immerse yourself in UK culture
- Wide variety of courses, course types and flexibility
- Shorter courses means graduating and beginning your career much sooner
- UK universities and schools are famous for their high standards of teaching and facilities
- Comprehensive student support services, including international offices, orientation and unique resources
- Develop your English language skills
- The chance to explore the UK and Europe, broadening your horizons